Anon of the viral t-shirt site ‘Shirt Was Cash‘ shares the origins of the e-commerce apparel website where users from 4chan, Reddit, Imgur and the Internet submit ideas for designs. Having hit the front page of Reddit multiple times, Anon shares how an investment into the community is the only way you can truly generate consistent profits with democratic platforms. Priceless advice to anyone building an e-commerce brand.
- Anon’s ‘Shirt Was Cash’ Reddit AMA
- Snapshot of Sweatshirt Tag, Front Page Post
- Shirt Was Cash submitted to /r/InternetIsBeautiful
- Shirt Was Cash mentioned on Reddit
- /r/ShirtWasCash Banned From Reddit
- Anon’s New ‘Shirt Posts’ Submission Site
- Glitter Bomb Business Sold (Business Insider)
- 15 Best American Streetwear Brands
- Start-up Nation: Israel’s Economic Miracle
Create social leverage with the Ghost Influence community.
Music: ‘Maleean – Ransom (Original Mix)‘