In search of himself, Andy Mai sought to take a more conscious look at… his look. He was one of the early adopters to jump into the /r/malefashionadvice subdreddit, also known as ‘MFA’, that has since grown to be one of Reddit’s staple communities with over 500K readers. Andy’s passion for expression extends beyond himself as he encourages people to experiment with their self image. Leading by example he constructed the now legendary prompt “let’s have some fun” and submitted it to Reddit. Four years later he still gets questions from people seeking a supportive voice and is always there to answer the call. Guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
- Andy’s infamous “Let’s have some fun.” submission to MFA
- Andy’s “Fanny Cat” post that he’s also known for
- Andy Mai, Creative Director — Website & Portfolio
- Chronicled — Collect & Trade 100% Authentic Sneakers
- Andy Mai, @veroz, on Twitter
Subscribe and review the Ghost Influence Podcast on iTunes.
Create social leverage with the Ghost Influence community.
Music: ‘Splashed – Her Smile (Original Mix)‘